I just love her so much. I think I want Chas to make me a T-Shirt of this.
Happy Birthday to yezida!!! I hope it’s a great one! We need to plan a trip to Death Guild so I can buy you a birthday drink!
Alice Ghostley died yesterday. You may remember her from her character of “Esmeralda” on the TV show Bewitched.
I have such a soft-spot for the cast of that show, as they were my first exposure to witchcraft and were directly responsible for me pursuing that path. (When I was two years old I told my mother that I was going to be a witch, and I doubt that it had much to do with the Horned God and the Goddess of the moon at that age!)
Good bye, Alice! You will be missed!
Good news! The registration deadline for the upcoming Massachusetts Feri Camp has been extended to September 28th! So if you still want to go, but were worried you couldn’t register in time, now is your chance!
New England Feri Intensive
Exploring the Mysteries of Poetry, Madness & Death
With Anaar, Storm Faerywolf, Michele Jackson and Karina
October 4 – 8, 2007
Camp Nawaka, East Otis, MA
Join Feri students, practitioners, initiates and four teachers from distinct lines in the Berkshire Mountains of New England for four nights and five days of intensive classes, ritual, community and magic. We will open to the darker mysteries of Feri Tradition focusing intently on the Mighty Dead, Hoodoo, Psychic Opening and Protection, Danger & Delight, Bardic Circle, the Dark Deities and the turning of the Year Wheel. The Intensive will engage the Whole Self, using a variety of methods including song, poetry, guided meditation, dance, crafts and more.
Please visit http://www.blackheartferi.com/feriintensive.html for more information!
I have mucho new people on my friend’s list! Yay! But for friends new and old, in an effort to get to know you a bit better… why not take time out from your job and waste precious company time by mis-using their internet resources? C’mon… you know you want to.
Stolen shamelessly from queerpaganquill:
Answer in the comments, all comments will be screened.
1. Do you have a tattoo?
2. How old are you?
3. Are you single or taken?
5. Do you dream in color?
6. Ever seen a corpse?
7. How about them hipsters?
8. How did we meet?
9. What’s your philosophy on life and death?
10. If you could do anything with me, and have no one know, what would it be?
11. Do you trust the police?
12. Do you like musicals?
13. What is your fondest memory of me?
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
15. Would you cheat?
16. What are you wearing?
17. Have you ever peed in a pool?
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to?
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
20. Which do you prefer – short or long hair?
21. What’s your favorite day of the week?
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be?
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you?
25. What was your first impression of me?
26. Have you ever done drugs?
27. If we were locked in an elevator together, what would you want to discuss?
28. What is your favorite meal to have when you’re on date?
29. If there is any habit you have that you could change – what is it?
It’s time for us all to celebrate that glorious day when the world was gifted with lonespiritwolf2.
Happy Birthday, baby… I’m so glad I got to see you recently. I love you. 🙂