So I got back last night from my birthday Vegas trip. I had a BLAST. It was the best time I ever had losing money.
Here’s my trip in a nutshell:
- I smoked WAY too much on this trip. But thankfully have gotten it all out of my system now. Cold Turkey, baby!
- I drank just enough on this trip. Which is to say, all the fu***ng time. Stolli Collins was my drink. (Until they became DOUBLE Stolli Collins, that is!)
- I won a little… then lost a little… then won a bit more… then lost everything. It was fun!
- Four days is far too long for me to go without an orgasm.
- Buffets suck twelve types of ass.
- I love drag queens and fillet mignon.
Well, it’s my birthday on Saturday and I’ll be 35. Funny how this “time thing” just keeps going. But far from being upset at my ever increasing age I am reminded that each year I have been getting better. (I think I’m much sexier now than I was at 20. Certainly I am a bit wiser. And more modest, too.) 😉
So later today I leave town for my birthday trip. I am meeting up with my mom, sister, and best-friend for a trip to Las Vegas. We’ll be staying at the Treasure Island, and be back on Sunday night. There should be much debauchery to be had. I would tell you all about it when I return, but apparently there’s this little legal thing that maintains that everything that happens there should stay there. So… just use your imaginations as to what (or who) I shall be doing while on vacation. And better yet, why not share them here?